See you all soon.
In the mix
with added chocy eggs
The remaining hubcap flowers
More fairy cakes
More finishing touches
The dragon lives....
quick canvas finished
Rock Cake Supreme's
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients
225g Self Raising Flower
1 tsp baking powder
110g/4oz Soft butter
35g/2oz castor sugar or unrefined sugar
bit of mixed spice/ nutmeg/ cinnemon
40z mixed dry fruits / 55g/20z currents
1 medium egg ( dont be afraid to put a large one in)
walnut pieces and some poppy seeds.
1 - 3 tablespoons of milk.
How to make these beauties.
1) measure out flour and sugar and add to bowl with baking powder.
2) add butter and mix into flour until it becomes like a crumble consistancy.
3) add mixed spice/ nutmeg/ cinnemon, poppy seeds, 1 egg and a bit of milk and mix well until its like a dough.
4) now add mixed fruit/ currents / walnut pieces and if you need to add milk put some in but you want it to have a sticky dough consistancy.
5) put baking paper on tray and place table spoon sized blobs evenly spaced out.
6) put the trays in a pre heated oven of 200 c for about 15 - 20 mins.
7) when they are light brown, take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes before you put them onto a rack.
8) Always serve with a nice cuppa and friends.